Sunday, October 5, 2008

A weekend of shingling





Above are pictures from shingling the roof. My dad, Larry, my brother, Daniel and his two friends all came up to help out for the weekend. Phil, Eugene and PJ were up on the roof...they seemed to go in teams and do different sides of the roof...making the job go by quicker. The middle picture is of Daniel, they stopped in Hayward Saturday morning for a good breakfast after getting up at 3 AM or so to travel north. Benjamin was quite anxious to get up on the roof the entire day to be with "the boys"....against mommy's wishes and sometimes knowledge Grandpa Larry managed to get him up there a couple of times, which made it harder because instead of being afraid of the heights, Ben actually seemed to really enjoy it. Between Ben, the house and my job...I think I'll be gray fairly soon! P

No comments: