Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Time sure does fly...






Sorry it's been so long since my last post. Had a little medical mishap, but it's fine now and school has started, so I'm busy busy busy. My school site is connected to our house site, just go to my profile and you can access my school page (if you want to check out what me and a bunch of little preschoolers are doing!)

After plumbing was put in Phil, PJ, Gary and Ben worked at covering the sand with the pink insulation and then the in-floor heating tubes. Pictures above are from this. Grandpa Eugene brought his firetruck over to help hose down the sand so that it was easier to work with. Benjamin could not help but run under the water as it was being sprayed across the floor. He had a great time in Great-Grandpa's truck too.

No comments: